We’re looking for up to 9 volunteers to help us supervise our performance space and material in between our two daily performances in Bear Creek Park (Surrey) on August 20th, 21st and 22nd. Three volunteers will be working together each day during the times of 11:00am and 3:00pm. You can let us know which days you are available.
You must be 16 year old and up to apply for this position.
Applicants residents of Surrey will be prioritized. Volunteers will be required to:
- Look after our set up and material on our performance site;
- Assist with disinfecting props;
- Ensure that families do not set up picnics (for example) on our performance site.
We will provide a snack and a lunch. Bring your water bottle and your smile!
Accessibility note : The pathway to the performance site is a 4-5 minutes walk. The ground is uneven. This position is difficult of access for individuals using wheelchairs.
- Short Phone of Zoom Interview
- Orientation will be held on Zoom, on August 12th at 5:00PM.
Why should you volunteer for this opportunity?
- Gain experience in customer relations, public engagement and site safety.